Monday, April 21, 2008

Triple-Ume Kanzashi



This kanzashi is made up of two big ume blossoms and one small ume blossom. Red chirimen is used to make this cute kanzashi, which is tied onto a prong made from floral wire. Most suitable used after your hair has been put up in a bun!






The edges of the prongs are a bit sharp so do be careful when you put it into your hair/bun! <3



There is only ONE of this kanzashi available so do email me at plue_87[at]hotmail.com if you are interested!

Thank you and have a delicious day!

2 comments:

*§ [þгίηċëέzz €mïlzy] §* said...

Hi, is this kanzashi still available, and can I know how much it cost. Cause I'm kinda interested in it. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello! I can't make it in this style anymore, but I do have a more user-friendly version on a hair comb, which is in the same design, with added leaves.

It's featured in one of my newer entries.