Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kinchaku

These kinchaku are made in the style of old Japanese yukata fabric bags and are great with yukata or even casual clothing! Each kinchaku is 100% handmade and can be customized with golden or silver bells. Strings on the bag may differ as I choose them to compliment the fabric being used. The fabric used is authentic Japanese cotton fabric.





To ensure the quality of the kinchaku is preserved, do try to use only dry-cleaning and do not let it come in contact with water (if possible).



RM35 (without bells)
RM40 (with bells)


There's only one kinchaku for each fabric pattern so do email or PM me if you're interested. You can choose from the fabrics that are available in the link that I have posted a few entries back.

(And if you're wondering with the back of the bag in the first picture is a bit odd-shaped... That's because my stuffed toy is hiding inside it XD;;)

(This bag was customized for Quistreous along with a layered-ume kanzashi with bells, so it's no longer available)

1 comment:

Janlyn Seow said...

Do you have any fabric for pink with brown? Motif if floral or rose. I'm looking for a matching kinchaku for my yukata...